I thought maybe you’d all like to get to know me better! So . . .Let’s begin >:]
1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favorite drink?
*RASPBERRY ICED TEA ❤
3. What is your favorite song at the moment?
*Alone Together by Fall Out Boy!
4. What is your favorite food?
*The chicken teryaki from Sarku Japan omg Sarku is love, Sarku is life.
5. What is the last thing you bought?
*Some food from Target!
6. Favorite book of all time?
*Harry Potter #1 / #5!
7. Favorite color?
*It’s a tie between red, teal/sea green, and magenta.
8. Do you have any pets?
*I wish I had a puppy! I’d name him Padfoot.
9. Favorite perfume?
*Balenciaga’s Florabotanica I think is what it’s called.
10. Favorite holiday?
11. Are you married?
12. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times?
*I’ve only ever been out of the country to Canada, the Philippines, England and France. In total that’d be 5 because I’ve been to the Philippines twice.
13. Do you speak any other languages?
*I can more or less speak/understand French. I might still remember Spanish but it’s been about 4 years since I’ve taken it haha. I can also more or less understand Tagalog, but I can’t speak it.
14. How many siblings do you have?
15. What is your favorite store?
*Barnes & Noble probably.
16. Favorite restaurant?
*Sarku Japan is my life.
17. When was the last time you cried?
*Do the tears from my yawn yesterday count?
18. Favorite blog?
* http://www.zoella.co.uk 🙂
19. Favorite movie?
* . . . See I’m not good at this because I really like a bunch of movies! I’m going to have to go with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (or Philosopher’s Stone depending on where you’re from!) because I really like how magical Hogwarts is presented in the first film. There’s more delight and wonder in it compared to the rest of the movies where it seems more to be just a backdrop.
20. Favorite TV show?
21. PC or Mac?
*Macs are life, I’m sorry PC’s do not work in my favor 80% of the time.
22. What phone do you have?
*I have the iPhone 5S! I just bought it last July!
23. How tall are you?
*I am 5 feet 3 inches!
24. Can you cook?
*Mildly? I like baking better!
We’ve reached the end of the post unfortunately! I thought I’d try something new just as a quick update! If you’d like me to do more posts like these, let me know in the comments below! If you don’t necessarily care, then oh well! 🙂
Until next time internet!